Natural First Aid For Animals
30 GM POT CONCENTRATE – use small amount. ( also available in 100gm pot)
This should be in every pet owners cupboard for small emergencies.
To protect, soothe and heal surface wounds, cuts, hot spots, abrasions and minor tears while preventing infection. Use twice daily ( If you can try to keep it on for 30 minutes, before it’s licked off, it at least is absorbed and will be more effective) They tend NOT to like the taste!
* It may take a few days to start to see results ( irritated skin may start to scab so that new skin grows underneath. It may need gentle moisturisation and protection for a few days. )
* If there is no effect or problem seems to worsen, please seek advice from your animal specialist.
SEE Animal Soothing lotion for acute or larger areas, or very tender areas like the groin. These act as a great duo to provide natural, often instant relief OR our Animal Soothing Skin Pack.
FLIES & INSECTS DON’T LIKE THE TASTE!
Animal balm used on hotspot on dog’s leg,( twice dial for 6 days) after contact with wandering jew plant.
10/3/2015 13/3/2105 16/3/2015 17/3/2015
- Animal Healing Balm feedback “Anyone with pets , this healing balm has worked wonders on my horses hock sores – completely healed now. AND also on my dogs tummy from sea water rash.”
- Organic beeswax, Active manuka honey , Vitamin E, aloe vera, comfrey extract, witch hazel, lavender water, coconut, tamanu, calendula, neem & ricebran oils
- Essential oils of Lemon Tea Tree, Lemon, Lavender & Myhrr.
- Hot Spots are a type of eczema caused by a reaction to many triggers including plants, mites, fleas, salt water . The spot becomes wet and caused irritation to the dog who then licks, scratches or bites it until it can become severely infected and needs vet intervention. By using the balm straight away before the situation becomes serious, it is a real asset in your pet first aid too box.
Happy Animal Healing Balm Customer feedback
“Anyone with pets , this healing balm has worked wonders on my horses hock sores – completely healed now.” Maya Lyon
“Excellent first aid on hand for our animals. This has worked a treat on both our cat and dog for healing wounds and stopping them from getting infected. “ Phil Rachinger
“I have found this cream excellent for clearing up my horses mud rash. It also worked really well on a small fungal infection that he had. The other bonus is it smells nice” Julia Third “As a devoted animal lover I wouldn’t be without my Honeybliss Animal Balm. I have found it to be effective over a variety of different ailments. It has been an effective cure for rain scald and mud fever on both my two horses, as well as aiding healing and stopping infection in many scrapes and scratches – some minor and some reasonably serious. I had positive results with a friend’s horse also that I was looking after. His bottom was red/raw and flaky from diarrhoea (a side effect from Founderguard). Honeybliss Animal Balm quickly made his skin smooth and healthy again. It’s not just my horses that have benefited from this wonder balm. My sensitive skinned staffy also gets it as my go to treatment. I have found it very effective on her stomach rashes from swimming in salt water.” Maya Lyon